Sheraton trio (P0203)
Cup: 80mmh x 105mm
Saucer: 140mm diameter
Plate: 155mm diameter
Shelley Potteries, situated in Staffordshire, was earlier known as Wileman & Co. which had also traded as The Foley Potteries. The first Shelley to join the company was Joseph Ball Shelley in 1862 and in 1896 his son Percy Shelley became the sole proprietor, after which it remained a Shelley family business until 1966 when it was taken over by Allied English Potteries.
Year of manufacture: 1925 - 1940
Back stamp as per photo: FINE BONE CHINA - ENGLANG - Sheraton 13291
Note: only one available